SHUTTLE PARKING PLAN
1) Gathering people will monitor all vehicles and front gate, and road 307. Only:
a) Vehicles moving into 307 will be necessary for the operation of the Gathering. These will be supply, emergency, and various operations.
b) Live-in vehicles, including buses and vans, will be monitored, allowed to come in 307, and park off the road, in accordance with ecological needs as expressed by Bernard Asaig (sp?) et. al.
c) We will allow shuttle in to shuttle drop-off point.
2) Gathers will set up "day parking" or locals and will monitor locals in and out with respect.
3) Gathering will monitor and try to insure there are minimal vehicles below the open road, and at the same time attempt to monitor in and out of those already parked below the open road (in the mudhole).
4) If given the environmental OK, there will be a shuttle gear drop-off at the "old elk camp" road for personal vehicles which will then return to the parking lot.
5) Further communications re these arrangements (parking, shuttle, monitors, etc.) will be done with the areas directly involved, and, further, all these arrangement will be communicated to the rest of the Gathering
NEXT - PREVIOUS - INDEX