Re: Environmental Warning from Nobel Pr

zane@ddsw1.mcs.com
10 Dec 1992 17:36:25

In article <1655800071@igc.apc.org> ray@drystone.attmail.com writes:

>From: ray@drystone.attmail.com
>Subject: Environmental Warning from Nobel Prize Winners
>
>Folks,
>
>Recently a four-page warning regarding possible global environmental disaster
>was released, and it was signed by a majority of the living winners of
>scientific Nobel Prizes. Please, would someone post this here, or post a
>message indicating where it can be found, or send me an ASCII copy at
>drystone.attmail.com!ray. Thanks!
>
>Love & Light, Peace & Joy
>Peaceray

I have no objections to spreading this information, but temper it
with some rationality. From _Wilhelm Reich in Hell_ by RAW:

The statement "186 scientists say so, so X must be true," is a *lot*
similar to "186 theologians say so, so X must be true."

--
Sameer_Parekh zane@ddsw1.MCS.COM zane@infopls.chi.il.us
PFA related mail to pfa@ddsw1.MCS.COM   | Specialization is for insects

Back to the Top Level: