Re: The Gaithering

enigma@netcom.com
10 Jul 1992 14:54:56

In article <1992Jul7.235413.14644@den.mmc.com> ivey@possum.den.mmc.com (Jim L Ivey) writes:
>Just got back from the Paonia gathering. The site was incredible. The
>most beautiful site in the world with lots of room for all. Everything
>went beautifully. The state patrol decided to check all cars for
>inspection violations just outside ( looks like harassment is not all
>that dead, even in Colorado ).

They did that at the Minnesota Gathering two years ago, too. Except
I don't think they were *really* looking for inspection violations,
because our friends in the car ahead of us had a broken turn signal,
and they didn't get a ticket. Gee, I wonder what those cops were
*really* looking for...

--
Holly McGrath   <enigma@netcom.com>
1803 Mission Street, #339