Gay Brothers

w_peder@pavo.concordia.ca
04 Jul 1993 13:42:00

Hello Gay Brothers,
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41

Long-haired, peace-loving hippie seeks contact with a
long-haired gay brother.

[ I cannot make it to this year's rainbow gathering because I
work, and my vacation schedule is too rigid for "Rainbow time". ]

I am seeking contact with a long-haired brother who is sunny,
warm and open-minded. I am 27 years old, and work as a bike courier
in downtown Montreal, despite my computer science degree, I will not
cut my hair for any corporate principle. I like nudism, conversations
[I have lots of interests I can discuss serious issues, as well as
computers, electronic gadgets, music, urban legends, movies, and
unexplained phenomena], outings, and science fiction.

Curiosity and wonderment are "sacred" to me. I love INTERNET for
it satisfies this need. Jadedness is a disease in my universe. I
can't believe that I have seen it all and that everything has been
discussed. There is always something to excite my interest and
curiosity.

If you are gay, open, talkative, and unjaded, please E-Mail, and
who knows.

Have nice day,

Longhair Hippie.

| LONG HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL | \ | / |