Re: NUCLEAR DISARMAMENT ADMENDMENT

williamt@athena.Eng.Sun.COM
17 Sep 1993 09:00:54

In article <12930915083421/0006081892DC1EM@m> 0006081892@mcimail.com writes:
>From: Dan D <0006081892@mcimail.com>
>Subject: NUCLEAR DISARMAMENT ADMENDMENT
>
>Congradulations are due! Peace Park has been validated by the voters of
>Washington DC who voted 41,000 to 31,000 to ask the Congress to seriously
>consider adopting a Constituional Admendment to Disarm all our Nuclear
>Weapons when the former Soviet Union does the same ...
---
	There are other countries that also have nuclear armament such
as, England, China, India, Korea and France (I don't know the entire
list).  Iraq was coming close.  Not all of those countries believe
in human rights and would have few qualms about walking over others if
they felt there was nothing stopping them.  I don't believe it wise
to assume that just because the Soviet Union is gone as a threat that
all threats are gone.

william

--

:: If pro-choice means choice after conception, does this apply to men too? :: :: If choice is made solely by the woman, then shouldn't the responsibility :: :: be borne solely by the woman? With choice comes responsibility. ::

Back to the Top Level: