2006 Rainbow Videos
Currently the only video I have is of the when the roadblock
fell apart and all the LEOs left when peacefully confronted by many
Rainbows. Contrary to the story spread by the Forest Service, no rocks or
sticks were thrown at the officers at all. It also shows clearly that the
LEOs were carrying shotguns and rifles and some had full SWAT gear on.
- Press Release, August 4, 2006
- This is the press release that accompanied the release of this video.
For other rleated Press releases, go to the Colorado Legal Eagles web site.
- The shrunk down MPG version, 320x240
- The larger MPG version, 640x480 (103902608 bytes)
- The flash version I originally got from YouTube. (23907303 bytes)
- Here's some still photos of the same event as in the video.
- Jessica Buck Video
- This is Jessica Buck's video of her husband being forced to the ground at
the road block without being charged. Their case was dismissed after showing
this video to the Judge.(86961500 byts)