Re: SHAWNEE RAINBOW GATHERING O

Peter Fraterdeus (pfraterdeus@igc.apc.org)
Tue, 08 Sep 1992 12:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

Forwarded from alt.gathering.rainbow
Also see response following....
Peter
--------------------------------------

Topic 87 SHAWNEE RAINBOW GATHERING OCT. 1-10 1 response
ba511 alt.gathering.rainbow 11:15 am Sep 6, 1992
(at cleveland.Freenet.Edu) (From News system)

RAINBOW FAMILY SHAWNEE REGIONAL GATHERING

OCTOBER 1 - 11 , 1992

We Invite All Beings To Gather With Us, The Rainbow Family
Of Living Light. Come Share The Spirit Of Peace, Love, Truth
In Shawnee National Forest in Illinois. We Come Together In
The CAthedral Of Nature For Peace And Healing Of Our Planet.

Take I45 from North or Rt. 13 to Harrisburg, and go South
on Rt. 34. After going through Mitchellsville still on Rt. 34
turn Right onto Forest Road 126 west towards One Horse Gap
Follow Forest Road 126 past Mt. Plesant Church to the cross -
roads. Take a right going north. Follow The Rainbow Home @

NOTE: Bring Water & Food grade 5 gal buckets (no water source on
site). This is a totally free and non-commercial event depending
upon your participation, and support. No money is exchanged. No
guns, Alcohol, Pets are discouraged. Come share your visions &
knowledge, organize workshops, share and enjoy the forest!

WE LOVE YOU

************************

Topic 87 SHAWNEE RAINBOW GATHERING OCT. 1-10 Response 1 of 1
e343mh
alt.gathering.rainbow 6:19 pm Sep 6, 1992
(at tamuts.tamu.edu) (From News system)

In article <18dhrlINN5a1@usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu> M. Amis Rich writes:

> RAINBOW FAMILY SHAWNEE REGIONAL GATHERING

[...]
> NOTE: ...Pets are discouraged. Come share your visions &
> knowledge, organize workshops, share and enjoy the forest!

Why discourage participants from bringing pets, as long as the pets
don't harass anybody? There will be birds there, and probably lots
of other wild animals. Besides, nonhumans can contribute to the
improvement of our humanity. I don't get it.
B-o} Michael
Michael Hand phone (409)845-5660, fax (409)845-0458
Dept of Philosophy, Texas A&M Univ, College Station TX 77843-4237 U.S.A.

Back to the Top Level: